Thursday, August 19, 2010

What are some free online simulation games that is only one player?

I get bored easily and i want a game that is only one player that has certain levels u have to pass to get to another, like Ciao Bella, but that game only has the free trial and its too short. I finished the Hook-up and that was really fun too. Maybe some games that deal with real life situations (not any of that warstuff cuz i've played too many of those). Or a really addicting game that you've been playing. If u have any suggetions then plz help me! and no games u have to download! I want online games. My computer gets really slow if i download games.....yea.....i need a new computer....sooooo any suggestions???

What are some free online simulation games that is only one player?
The Sims Online
Reply:I don't know any FREE games but The Sims and The Sims 2 are very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment