Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to make online games like the one's on Addictinggames.com?

I am interested in making online games but I don't want to download YoYoGames GameMaker unless I have proof that it won't give me a virus, like reviews or something? Is there a computer language I can learn? I heard C++ but I thought Javascript was a gaming programming? What is a good one to use for beginners, and what is a good program for better graphis, and more experienced people? Thanks! And is it possible to make online games using HTML? Thanks! And also, how do I make my webpage move like on Harrypotter.com, because when it loads things like move onto the screen and stuff.

How to make online games like the one's on Addictinggames.com?
http://exmafia.com/register.php?REF=1316


Go Here, Great game its a Mafia game and teaches you how to do C++ On the Fourm, so Click on the Game, and Signup. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment